All Things Hockey In The Carolinas

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Google Earth now with 3D on the RBC

Last Summer, I blew your collective minds with my display of how to be a "Good Ya-Google-izer". As I perused the E-bays today, I came across news that Google Earth now has a feature available where you can see some of the more popular sports stadiums in 3-D. Sure enough, the good ol ATM is available... and it's still mind blowingly cool.




Anyone got a good pic they want to upload to Google Earth that shows the RBC grounds the way they should look; with a raucous crowd of Caniacs tailgating?

A closer look:
This shot here appears to be your smokers lounge that fills up during each intermission. If I could only look in the window there, I'd probably see my homeslice that runs the Sausage Stop outside the Gates to the Priority Lounge.

Just for fun, the Florida Panthers' home: BankAtlantic Center

*Not available to see through Google Earth in this shot, the magnitude of empty seats and overflow pool of Jacque Martin's tears from crying about the Canes. Somebody should e-mail the Google and tell them to include that in their next update.