All Things Hockey In The Carolinas

Monday, January 21, 2008

Take a train to happy town, w00t! w00t!

I leave Raleigh for the weekend and the boys finally show up for a game, giving the home crowd something to cheer about for a change. D-Lee gave an inspiring recap that left him crying like a baby again. Cason's prose is back with frequency (Canes get bad, the C/B skepticism dept. goes into overdrive). Are you Caniacs checking Hurricanes Insider on the regular now too?


"I don't wanna work, I just wanna play on H/I all day."


A 7-2 romping over the Oil was fine and great I'm sure, but the questions are still there. One big win over a bottom feeder Edmonton doesn't fix what has been two months of suckage. It will be a good test for this team squaring off in the "home-and-home" against an Isles team with consistency questions of their own.

Just because I said something, watch Joe "Dry erase marker" Vasicek show up with a natural hatty tonight.