All Things Hockey In The Carolinas

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Here's looking at you, Pete!


Luke of the LSB has a very interesting read on the rarely interviewed Hurricanes owner, Peter Karmanos up. One of the striking points made was that he religiously reads everything on the interwebs regarding his squad. Really? Me too!

So Pete, if you're reading... I just wanted to let you know that I was already praising your name months ago here at this blog and to echo one of the commenters from Luke's post - if you hadn't of brought this wonderful game to the Carolinas, what would I be doing instead? Actually, let's not answer that because if I spent 1/2 the time working hard at a career instead perusing the web for info on the Canes... you get the point. But thank you again, Pete. Should CompuWare tire you out soon and you wish to move here for retirement, let me know and I've got another beerfist with your name on it and instructions to our tailgate spot. It'll be fun.