Stumbled upon this YouTubeage of the '02 Playoff Run. Good stuff.
- A young Bates Battaglia doing his thing
- The emergence of Nicky Wallin as "The Secret Weapon"
- Ronnie Franchise assisting, assisting, then assisting some more
- Brind'amour kicking ass, as usual
- A pre-roid rage Sean Hill
- Sami Kapanen (one of my favorite ex-Canes, classy guy)
I was a senior in college watching this game and can remember vividly almost jumping through my apartment window when each of these goals were scored. Enjoy!