All Things Hockey In The Carolinas

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Deadline Day!

Oh, happiness and joy! It's the day to spend sitting in front of the computer or streaming live webcasts from Canada, waiting to hear news of some blockbuster trade deal. I have a feeling there won't be too many surprises today, but we'll just have to stay updated and find out. Sundin is sticking to his NTC, for now, Hossa will go somewhere, probably North, and everything else is up for grabs (except for Peter Forsberg, Colorado took that bet). My guess is that Rutherford will make a few seemingly small trades today, but they'll pay off in the end. The Hurricanes are hurting too bad for guys to put on the roster for JR to do absolutely nothing today.

Pending an accident that one of my boys would need stitches for, I'll post updates as my bandwidth (and COI's owner/operator) allow.